Ryan: Chris Conahan, one of ours.
Chris Conahan 我们的人。
Murdered in Berlin 3 days ago.
三天前在柏林被杀。
-Nikita: Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这些?
Isn't the CIA all over it?
不是应该中情局全权负责吗?
-Ryan: I can't get the people upstairs to listen to me.
上面那些人不肯听我的。
Which means I got no one else to turn to.
也就是说,没别的人可以帮我了。
And the irony? This has nothing to do with Division.
更讽刺的是什么? 这件事跟组织没有关系。
But it may have to do with a terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
但可能与针对美国本土的恐怖袭击有关。
-Nikita: Why do you think that?
为什么这么说?
-Ryan: Well, part of my fantastic new career
呃,我那"妙不可言"的新职业其中一部分。
has me monitoring Cold War substations in Europe.
就是监视冷战时期,位于欧洲的变电所。
I picked up on some chatter.
我截下了一些通话聊天。
Uh, a phone conversation about a cutting-edge weapon
呃,一段通话里提到,有尖端武器。
coming into the U.S.
要运进美国。
Callers mentioned a courier for the device,
电话里提到了武器的押运人,
a guy by the name of Jurgen.
是一个叫Jurgen的人。
Conahan told his superiors
Conahan当时对他的上司说
that he was meeting an asset also named Jurgen.
他要见的那个线人也叫Jurgen。
If you ask me, Jurgen is bringing the weapon into the U.S.
我的理解是 Jurgen正在把武器运进美国。
He's arming the terrorists.
他在支持恐怖分子。
-Nikita: Jurgen... It's an alias,
Jurgen... 是个化名,
for Emil Voss, German arms dealer, educated at Oxford.
真名叫Emil Voss 是个德国军火商,毕业于牛津大学。
He's probably about 36 by now.
他现在大概36岁。
-Ryan: Do you know him?
你认识他?
-Nikita: I slept with him.
我跟他睡过觉。
About 2 weeks.
大概两周。
For a Division op.
为了组织的一次行动。
-Ryan: Look, Nikita, if this intel is solid,
听着,Nikita 要是情报属实,
we're talking about a serious attack,
那我们谈论的,会是场重大袭击。
and Voss has the weapon.
而武器在Voss手上。
But I can't ask you to help.
但我不能要你帮忙。
I can't make you to go to him.
不能要你去找他。
-Nikita: No one at the CIA knows Voss the way I do.
中央情报局没人比我更了解Voss。
I can find him.
我可以找到他。
I'll do this my way.
用我的方式。
n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的