-Nathan: So formal around here,
这么正经啊,
I kind of feel like I'm at a job interview or something.
怎么感觉好像我在面试或者什么一样。
Hey, you okay?
嘿,没事吧?
-Alex: So here's the thing.
是这样的。
I have a lot on my plate right now
我现在太忙了
with work and moving into the city.
工作适应这个城市。
It's a lot, and...
太多了,并且...
It's just...
只是...
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
咱们以后还是不要再见面了。
-Nathan: Okay.
好的。
-Alex: Nathan.
Nathan啊。
-Nathan: It's cool, okay.
没事的,不要紧。
I get it, you know.
我明白了。
We're cool. We're cool.
没事的,没事的。
Uh, and I'm... I'm still right next door, so...
呃,我... 我还是你的邻居,然后...
Why don't you just call me when you get back
要不等你回来之后,或者一切都正常化之后
or whenever things get normal?
你我再联系呢?
-Alex: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
-Nathan: Look, Alex, you can't tell me what you do.
听着,Alex 你从不告诉我你是干什么的。
You can't tell me who your friends are.
也不跟我讲你的朋友。
The first night I met you,
你我相识第一天晚上,
you... you beat some guy down
你就... 就当着满屋人
in front of a room full of people.
把一个大男人撂倒在地。
Alex, you're not normal.
Alex 你不是一般的人。
-Alex: Do you think I asked for this?
你以为我愿意吗?
Do you think I want to be this way?
你以为我想这样吗?
-Nathan: Listen to me.
你听我说。
You're not normal, and I like that.
你是不一般,但我喜欢。
I don't know if you asked for it or not,
我不知道你是不是自己主动加入的,
But all I can tell is, whatever it is,
但我知道的是,不管那是什么,
You don't seem to want it.
你看起来并不情愿。
-Alex: I don't.
我是不情愿。
-Nathan: Then what do you want?
那你想要什么?
I'm serious. What do you want?
我是认真的,你想要什么?
v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,