Jelly Roll Morton spend the rest of that trip locked in his cabin
杰里•罗•莫顿在剩下的航行时间里把自己锁在船舱内
When we got to Southampton, he got off the Virginian and went back to America
在到南安普敦时, 他离开弗吉尼亚州返回美国
I remember Nineteen Hundred watched him as he walked off down the dock
我记得1900看着他离开码头
and all he said was: “Fuck jazz too”
他只说了句:“去他的爵士乐”
And that's just what he said "Fuck jazz too"
他只是说了“去他的爵士乐”
This is an incredible story, incredible
这是个令人难以置信的故事,不可思议
Did I miss anything important?
我错过什么重要的东西了吗?
You could say that
可以这么说
Damn
靠
Don't worry, our friend will fill you in later. Won't you?
别担心,他以后会告诉你,不是吗?
You can count on it
你可以指望他
Thanks. He's so good at telling tales
谢了。他很擅长讲故事
This is no tale, sir
这不是故事,先生