You know, why don't you try this? It's kind of a hinge.
你何不试试这招?这就像门柱一样
Now, why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到?
Well, you're too close to the project.
当局者迷、旁观者清
Don't be hard on yourself.
别自责了
Fresh eye never hurts.
旁观者清。
I'm Lucy.
我是露西
Yes. I' m Henry Roth.
我是罗亨利,幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
It's pretty. Keep up the good work.
做的很不错,继续加油
Wait. I see you're sitting there alone. Do you wanna come and sit down?
等等,你好像一个人来 ,要不要过来一起坐?
Sure, that'd be great, if that's all right.
好啊,挺不错的
Okay.
很好
So are you an architect?
你是建筑师?
I am not. I' m in fish.
不是,我工作跟鱼有关
Oh, that's where the smell is coming from.
难怪会有那股味道
Yeah, yeah, I was feeding a walrus this morning...
是啊,我早上喂了海象...
and I thought I got most of it off of me, but guess I didn't.
我以为我都洗干净了 但是大概并没有吧
I love that smell.
我喜欢这味道