这是每天都一再发生的事
How long it gonna take for her memory to come back?
她的记忆多久会恢复?
Her doctors say it may never come back.
她的医生说永远不可能
So, basically, what you're saying is...
所以基本上,这一切表示……
...she's perfect for you. What do you mean?
她超适合你的 这话什么意思?
You can hang out all day with no attachment, because...
你可以跟她混却不用负责
Her plane leaves every night? There's a problem with that.
她每天重开机,只有个问题……
What is? It 's evil
什么问题? 这太邪恶了
No, it isn't.
才不咧
You meet her, hang out, flirt, no commitment, nobody gets hurt.
你跟她约会、游玩 没承诺,大家都不会受伤
She's got brain damage, you psycho. Okay, I' II give you that one.
她脑子受了伤,死花痴 我承认这点
But I think it'd be healthy for you.
但我以为这对你很不错
You haven't allowed yourself to connect with a girl
你多年来都不肯固定下来
I appreciate your interest, but leave me alone.
感谢你关心,阿嬷,少烦我
Hey, you'd be doing exactly what her father does:
你这么做跟她爸一模一样
Giving her a wonderful day.
让她每天都很愉快
When it's time for you to go on your big boat trip, poof, you just leave.
然后你上路旅行去也 咻一下!你就走了
She'll never even know you're gone.
她根本不会知道你走了
Demonstrate a good poof for me?
你能不能“咻”给我看
Quit busting my coconuts for five seconds.
关我粉鸟什么事?
All right. Would you stop poofing on that joint and do some work?
好,拜托你少咻一点 做点正事吧?
Okay. Let's get this sucker ready.
来修好这艘船吧
Then we're gonna take her out for a spin.