Captain's log: November 7 th. Nearly midnight.
船长日志,11月7日午夜。
The Sea Serpent is fully recovered from her mishap...
海蛇号终于修好……
...and ready to once again brave the open ocean.
再度准备航向大海。
I think my stitches opened up again, cuz.
我想我的伤口又开了。
You got a cat? Because I feel something licking me.
你有养猫?有东西在舔我。
How is it?
你好?
Peanut Butter Cups. What are you doing here?
花生巧克力男,你干嘛?
I just wanted to say hi to Lucy.
我想跟露西打个招呼。
I promise you I' m not gonna do anything wrong.
我保证不会乱来。
She said that if I talk to Lucy, you'll kill me with a meat cleaver.
她说要是我跟露西说话 你会用菜刀把我剁成肉酱。
What did Sue say?
阿苏怎么说?
She's the boss, cuz. But don't worry.
她说了算,但是别担心。
Lucy probably didn't wanna talk to you anyway.
露西可能也不想跟你说话。
What does that mean? This ain't a disco.
这话什么意思? 这里又不是舞厅。
She doesn't want guys hitting on her during her breakfast.
她吃早餐时可不想被人搭讪。
She does if it's Henry Roth.
罗亨利出马就不同。
Who that? Who that? Me that.
谁? 谁?我啦。
I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to have breakfast with me again.
赌20元能让她跟我共进早餐。
You're on. I love it.
我赌了。 很好。
How you doing, honey? Hey, Sue. Nice haircut.
你好,小乖? 你好,阿苏,好美的发型。
Oh, mahalo. See you in a bit.
谢谢,回头见。
Nick and I have an arrangement. You can trust me.
我跟大胖自有安排,相信我。
Don't worry.
别担心。
You should try this out. Put it in there.
你该试试这样,把这放进来。
Swivelly door.
旋转门。
Waffleonians can come in and out now.
这样松饼人就可以进出自如。
...all over someone else's food?
用手指摸别人的食物?
No, I' m from this country.
没,我妈没这么教。
Why? Were you gonna eat that?
Oh. 你要吃这些?
All right, well, have a good meal.
祝你早餐愉快。
Yeah. That was pathetic.
没错。真差劲。
Yeah? Why don't you choke on your Spam?
你怎么没被火腿噎死啊?
Double or nothing tomorrow.
明天赌双倍