Are you here to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗?
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
I 've seen one before.
我之前见过
Many, many years ago.
那是在很多很多年前
It belonged to a man I met in a half remembered dream.
在一个已经记不清的梦里 我见过他
A man possessed of some radical notions.
那个人有一些激进的想法
What is the most resilient parasite?
哪种寄生虫生命力最强?
A bacteria?
细菌?
A virus?
病毒?
An intestinal worm?
蛔虫?
Uh .... What Mr. Cobb is trying to say An idea.
呃 柯布先生想说是想法
Resilient.
生命力强
Highly contagious.
极易传染
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate.
一旦大脑被某个想法占据 想抹去它基本是不可能的
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, that sticks.
完整透徹的想法 会挥之不去
Right in there somewhere.
就藏在这里
For someone like you to steal?
给像你这样的人去偷?
Yes.
是的
In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered ... and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
在梦境中 意识的防御会降低 这使你的思想易于被偷窃
It's called extraction.
这就叫盗梦
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself ... ... from even the most skilled extractor.
齐藤先生 我们可以训练你的潜意识 教它自我防御 哪怕对方是最厉害的盗梦者
How can you do that?
你怎么做得到?
Because I am the most skilled extractor.
因为我就是最厉害的盗梦者
I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道如何搜寻你的大脑找出你的秘密
I know the tricks.
我知道诀窍
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you 're asleep ... ... your defense is never down.
我可以教给你 所以就算你睡着了 你也不会放松戒备
Look, if you want my help, you 're going to have to be completely open with me.
听着 如果你想要我帮你 你就要完全对我敞开心扉
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife ... ... better than your therapist,
我要清楚地了解你的想法 要比你妻子 比你的心理医师
better than anyone.
比任何人都更了解
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets ... ... I need to know what's in that safe.
如果这是一个梦 你有一个保险箱装满了秘密 我要知道你的保险箱里都有什么
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
为了进展顺利 你要完全让我进入你的内心
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
先生们 请享受夜晚 我要考虑一下你们的建议
He knows.
他知道了