Our ride's on the roof.
飞机在屋顶了
Right.
好的.
Hey, are you okay?
嘿,你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我很好,问这干吗.
Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up.
在梦里,玛尔出现了.
Look, I'm, uh, sorry about your leg. Won't happen again.
听着,我很抱歉她打了你的腿,以后不会再这样了.
It's getting worse, isn't it?
越来越糟了,是不是?
One apology's all you're getting, all right?
你只能得到一个道歉,懂吗?
Where's Nash?
纳什在哪儿?
He hasn't shown. You wanna wait?
他没来,要等吗?
We were supposed to deliver Saito's expansion plans to Cobol Engineering two hours ago.
我们应该在两小时之前把齐藤的扩张计划传送给康布工程公司.
By now, they know we failed. It's time we disappear.
现在他们已经知道我们失败了,该消失了
Where you gonna go?
你要去哪儿?
Buenos Aires. I can lie low there, maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?
布宜诺斯艾利斯.我会在那里低调度日,可能等风声静了再找份活,你呢?
Stateside.
回美国
Send my regards.
代我问候
He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
他出卖了你,以为来找我可以换回一条命呢
So I offer you the satisfaction.
那我就成全你了.
It's not the way I deal with things.
我不是这样处事的.
What will you do with him?
你要拿他怎样?
Nothing.
不怎么样.
But I can't speak for Cobol Engineering.
但我不知道康布公司会怎么想.
What do you want from us?
你想让我们干什么?
Inception.
奠基(植入观念).
Is it possible?
可能吗?
Of course not.
当然不可能.
If you can steal an idea from someone's mind...
如果你能从别人脑子里偷走信息.
why can't you plant one there instead?
为什么不能给他个新想法呢?
Okay, here's me planting an idea in your head.
好吧 我现在给你植入个想法.
I say, "Don't think about elephants" What are you thinking about?
我说 "别想大象" 你会想到什么?
Elephants.
大象.
Right. But it's not your idea, because you know I gave it to you.
是的,这不是你的想法,因为你知道是我给你.
The subject's mind can always trace the genesis of the idea.
目标的大脑能追溯到想法的根源.
True inspiration's impossible to fake.
真正的灵感不可能假冒.
That's not true.
不是的.
Can you do it?
你能做到吗?
Are you offering me a choice?
我有的选吗?
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
因为我能自己想法子把康布那边平息下来.
Then you do have a choice.
那你就真有的选了.
Then I choose to leave, sir.
那我选择离开,先生.
Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你想去哪儿.
Hey, Mr. Cobb.
嘿,柯布先生.
How would you like to go home?
你想回家吗?
To America. To your children.
回美国,见你的孩子们
You can't fix that. No one can.
你办不到,没人可以.
Just like inception.
就像奠基一样.
Cobb, come on.
好了,柯布.
How complex is the idea?
你要植入的想法有多复杂?
Simple enough.
简单得很.
No idea is simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind.
要想植入别人的大脑,任何想法都不会简单.