你把书落在我车里了
Still hasn’t moved ,huh?
钟还没走 是吧
Henry:I was hoping that when I brought you back,
我本来希望你回来它就会走了
things would change here,
情况也会改变
that the final battle would begin.
最终之战将开始
Emma:I’m not fighting any battles , kid.
我不会参与任何战争的 孩子
Henry:Yes, you are.You’re here because it’s your destiny.
你会的 你来这儿是因为你的使命
You’re gonna bring back the happy endings.
你会把幸福结局带回来
Emma:Can you cut it with the book crap?
你能用那个书把这段切掉吗
Henry:You don’t have to be hostile.
你不用这么紧张
I know you like me .I can tell.
我知道你喜欢我 我看得出
You’re just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty.
你疏远我是因为你觉得有愧于我
It’s okay.
没关系的
I know why you gave me away.
我知道你为什么送我走
You wanted to give me my best chance.
你希望我能得到最好的
Emma:How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Henry:It’s the same reason Snow White gave you away.
这和白雪公主把你送走的原因一样
听着 孩子
I am not in any book.
我不是童话书里的人
I’m a real person.
我在真实世界里
And I’m no savior.
我也不是什么救世主
You were right about one thing, though.
但有件事你说对了
I wanted you to have your best chance.
我希望你能得到最好的
But it’s not with me.