视频欣赏:
台词欣赏:
John : Oh! Come in Miss! Come in. Leah! Leah, it's the new governess! Would you follow me, Miss?
啊,小姐请进。请进。Leah,新任的家庭教师来了!请跟我来,小姐。
Miss Leah : Mrs. Fairfax... Mrs. Fairfax. Miss Eyre.
Fairfax夫人...... Fairfax夫人,Eyre小姐。
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh! How do you do my dear? I'm afraid you've had a tedious journey. You must be frozen! Let me help you.
哦!亲爱的,你好吗?我想你肯定旅途奔波了,很冷吧?我来帮你吧。
Jane : Please don't trouble yourself...
不用麻烦你了。
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh, no trouble. Your own hands must benumb with cold. Now, come! Come to the fire and get warm. And I dare say a hot drink would be most welcomed too. Sugar?
不麻烦。你双手冻麻了吧。过来火炉这边暖和一下。一杯热茶也能稍微解寒,加糖吗?
Jane : No, thank you.
不了,谢谢。
Mrs. Fairfax : And Leah, cut a sandwich or two. Do sit down, my dear.
Leah,切一两点三明治来。请坐,亲爱的。
Miss Leah : The key.
钥匙。
Mrs. Fairfax : What?
Miss Leah : The key, Mrs. Fairfax.
什么?
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh, yes. And if Adele is still awake,ask her to come down.
钥匙,Fairfax夫人啊,对了,如果Adele还没睡的话就叫她下来。
Miss Leah : Yes, Mrs. Fairfax. The child keeps the most impossible hours
好的,Fairfax夫人。那孩子总不肯按时就枕。
. I imagine her mother must have kept her up the entire evening.
我猜她母亲过去总是容许她通宵达旦。
Jane : She isn't your daughter?
她不是您女儿吗?
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh, no...
不,不是......
Mrs. Fairfax : Her name is Varax. Adele Varax. No, I have no family.
她姓Varax,叫Adele Varax。我没有成家。
I am glad. I'm so glad that you come.
你能来我很高兴。
One can feel so isolated here,especially in the winter.
在这里人会觉得很与世隔绝,尤其在冬天。
It will most pleasant for me to have someone...to converse with on terms of equality.
有你来打破这个僵局是最好不过的了。
Of course, to be sure. John and his wife, Leah are very decent people.
当然,John和他的妻子Leah都是很温善的人。