视频欣赏:
台词欣赏:
Mrs. Fairfax : Ah! Here is your charge. Come Adele.
啊,你的学生到了。过来这边,Adele,
Here is the lady who is to teach you.
这位是来教你的老师,
And make a clever woman of you one day.
日后将你调教成聪明的女人。
Adele : Is this my new governess?
你是我新的家庭老师?
Jane : Yes, my little one. My name is Miss Eyre.
对啊,小宝贝,我叫Jane Eyre。
Adele : You can speak French? Can I speak with you?
你会讲法语?我们能一块儿聊吗?
Jane : Yes, Adele but we're with Mrs. Fairfax now.
当然了,但我们现在跟Fairfax夫人一起,
And in her presence it is more polite if we try to speak in English.
她在场我们讲英语会更礼貌。
Mrs. Fairfax : You understand her when she runs off like that?
她伎伎喳喳地说法语你也能听懂吗?
Jane : Oh, yes.
是的。
Adele : Shall I sing for you? My mama taught me to sing.
我唱支歌你听好吗?我妈妈教过我唱歌。
Jane : Where is your mama?
你妈妈在哪里?
Adele : Gone...She flew away to the holy virgin.
走了…她飞到圣母那儿去了。
She taught me to dance and to sing. Shall I sing for you now?
她教过我唱歌和跳舞。我现在就唱你听好吗?
Jane : In the morning, Adele. It's late. And it is time you were in bed, come along.
明早才唱吧,已经很晚了。是时候睡觉了,去吧。
We should come upand hear your prayers.
我们会上去听你祷告的。
Mrs. Fairfax : This way, my dear.
这边,亲爱的。
Miss Leah : Come on , Miss.
上床吧,小姐。
Mrs. Fairfax : Thornfield is a fine old hall, perhaps a little neglected of late.
Thronfield是所很旧的庄园,也许早就被遗忘了。
But, that could soon be remedied ifonly Mr. Rochester would come home.
但只要Rochester先生回来后一切都会好转。
Jane : Who is Mr. Rochester?
Rochester先生是哪位?
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh, why, he is the master of this house.
那当然是这里的主人了。
Adele : But you'll never see him.He never stops here.
你不可能见着他的,他从不留在这里。
Mrs. Fairfax : Of course, he does, sometimes.
当然会,他有时会在的。
Mrs. Fairfax : He brought you, now Adele, didn't he? But it's true, he's usually away.
他不是带你来了吗?Adele。然而他时常在外,这也是事实。
Adele : Mademoiselle? Will we be very happy?
小姐?我们一起会很开心吗?
Jane : We shall work hard and we shall be content. Good night Adele. Say your prayers.
只要我们一起努力就会得到满足的。晚安Adele,念祷告词吧。
Adele : And you, Mademoiselle Eyre.
晚安,Eyre小姐。
Jane : Good night, Madame Fairfax.
晚安,Fairfax太太。