Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right?
你的人负责维护婚礼现场的安全 对吗
Yeah, we're okay there.
是的 我们没问题的
Everyone's seated, movement's easy to spot.
宾客对号入座 谁敢轻举妄动的话一目了然
Where we'll need help is at the reception.
我们需要帮助的地方是接待处
There'll be a couple hundred guests walkingaround.
到时那里可能会有几百个宾客走来走去
You know, it's going to be pretty hard to spot your guy.
你知道吗 其实想找出嫌疑者是很困难的
At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right?
在大部分婚礼上祝福和怨恨都交织在一起
Not a wedding fan, huh?
你不喜欢婚礼 对吗
No, don't trust 'em.
不是 只是不相信婚礼
Lead to marriage.
能让人走向婚姻
Hey.
嘿
Hey yourself.
你好
Aronson, this is my husband Alec Foster.
阿伦森 这是我丈夫阿莱克·福斯特
Are you with the group? I didn't see you at the briefing.
你也是组里的 刚才简介会里没见到你
No, no, we don't work together.
不不 我们不在一起工作
I'm on the far east desk at state.
我跟远东地区的人做生意
Half my office is here today.
今天我一半的员工都来了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony.
看来宴会一结束我就得离开了
Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston.
托利弗要我去赖斯顿开个会
I'm working anyways.
我反正也是工作
You have a minute to say hi to the deputy secretary?
有时间来和代理秘书长打个招呼吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, uh, until the ceremony,
嘿 宴会开始前
Let's post you two at the metal detectors.
你俩就待在金属探测器那儿
Look for any hot spots
看看有没有可疑的对象
Uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment.
有没有人强压愤怒 焦虑 或者怨恨
Her husband's not going to Reston.
她丈夫并没真的要去赖斯顿
Well, that's none of your business.
这不关你的事
You saw that he lied to her, right?
你看出他对她说谎了 是吗
Does she really not see it?
难道她真的没发现
Hey, that's none of yourbusiness.
这与你无关
Now, go help loker.
快去帮洛克尔的忙