手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第47期:你并非一直都是蟋蟀

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You weren't always a cricket.

你并非一直都是蟋蟀
I wasn't all...
我并非一直...
Oh, right. Because I'm...
对了 因为我
Because you think I'm Jiminy cricket.
你认为我是小蟋蟀杰米尼
Why--why do you-- why do you think that, Henry?
你为什么这么想呢 亨利
It's just because of who you are.
因为你就是啊
And who am I?
那我是谁呢
You're a conscience. You help people see right from wrong.
你是良知 你帮人们明辨是非
So all of the crickets in storybrooke--
那童话镇所有的蟋蟀
they were once people, too?
都曾是人吗
There aren't too many crickets here. Listen.
这儿没多少蟋蟀 你听
Maybe it isn't late enough.
也许还没到它们叫的时候呢
There's never been crickets here.
这儿从来都没有过蟋蟀
You've just never noticed.
你只是从没注意到
So you think that's proof that there's a curse?
而你认为这点证明了诅咒的存在
Yes, but I know it's not enough.
是的 但我知道这还不足以说服你
I'm looking for more.
我还在找更多的证据
So, Henry, look, I asked you this once before,
亨利 听着 我曾问过你
and you said you'd think about it.
而你说你会好好想答案
Why do you think it's so important that this is real?
为什么你觉故事的真实性这么重要呢
It...
就...
It just is.
就是很重要
All right, well...
好吧
Keep thinking about that answer, Henry,
继续思考答案吧 亨利
'cause I think there's something buried there.
我觉得有更深层的原因等待挖掘

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conscience ['kɔnʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 良心,责任心,顾忌

联想记忆
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。