Hey, Archie.
你好 阿奇
Marco, what are you doing here?
马可 你来这干什么
Oh, lunch. I'm sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我忘记一起吃午饭这事了
I've got another patient. Another time?
我还有个病人 下次吧
Sure. Of course.
好 没问题
Hey. Have a good session, Henry.
治疗顺利啊 亨利
Hey.
你好
Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?
你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗
You think Marco is Geppetto?
你觉得马可是盖比特
Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend,
对 他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友
and Marco's yours.
而马可是你的好朋友
Henry. Henry, look.
亨利 听着
We--we really need to talk about this, okay?
我们得讨论下这件事了
I know you're not convinced, but I know where I can get proof.
我知道你不信 但我知道去哪儿找证据
What is this?
这是什么
A flashlight and c-candy bars?
一个手电筒 块状糖吗
Oh, wait. Henry.
等等 亨利
Henry, you do not want to go down there.
亨利 你不会想到那下面去的
Emma's here and stuff's happening.
艾玛在这 有事正在发生
I have to look at it. Henry. Henry, stop. Stop.
我得去看看 亨利 别说了
There is no proof.
根本就没有证据
Look, all of this, all of this is a delusion.
这一切 所有的一切都是臆想
Do you know what a delusion is?
你知道什么是臆想吗
I-I think so.
大概知道
It's something that's not real and--and not healthy,
就是一些不真实 不正常的想法
and--and I thought that you'd outgrow this,
这些已经不适合你的年龄了
but, Henry, you know...
但 亨利...
Now it's turned into a psychosis.
如今臆想恶化成了精神病
Do you know what a psychosis is?
你知道什么是精神病吗
That--that's when you can no longer tell what's real,
就是你再也无法区分什么是真实
and if that continues,
如果再恶化下去
then--then I have to lock you away.
我就得把你关起来了
Henry, look, this has to stop for your own good.
亨利 为了你自己 快停止这些想法You gotta wake up.
你该清醒了
This nonsense must end.
别再说这些胡话了