手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第51期:有妇之夫

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I almost hanged on my own name.

我差点就吊死在自己名字上了
Don't worry. I would never have let you hang.
别担心 我不会让你被吊死的
I would have added toes, a hat, maybe a horse.
再画上脚趾 帽子 也许再画匹马
Is this a game you played a lot, uh, before?
这是你以前经常玩的游戏吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll come back.
你会记起来的
They're sending you home in a week.
一周后医生们就会让你回家了
They have to think you're progressing, don't they?
他们得确保你在恢复 不是吗
Physically.
身体上的康复
Well, you're making new memories just fine.
你有些新回忆也挺不错
Maybe I'll like these better.
也许我会更喜欢新的
Okay. Play again?
好吧 再玩一次吧
Can I guess, too?
我也能参加吗
Mrs. Nolan. I thought...
诺兰太太 我以为
Oh, it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go.
都没意识到已经中午了 我该走了
Good day, Ms. Blanchard.
日安 布兰切特女士
Honey, I brought more pictures.
亲爱的 我又带了照片来
Maybe they'll jog something.
也许能帮你想到点什么
It's our old dog, Ajax.
这是我们养的狗 埃阿斯
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah. Yeah, Ajax.
记得 埃阿斯
Oh, I am the worst person in the world.
我是这世上最坏的女人了
Really? In the whole world?
真的 全世界吗
If Kathryn was horrible, it'd be easier,
如果凯思琳令人讨厌 那还容易些
but she's so... nice.
但她... 人这么好
And what exactly would be easier?
又有什么事会变得容易些
Nothing.
没有
Nothing's a good idea. You're smart.
没有就对了 你是聪明人
You know not to get involved with a married guy.
别和已婚男人扯上关系
It's not worth the heartache. Trust me.
这事不值得你伤心 相信我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
permitted

想一想再看

adj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)

 
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆


关键字: 童话镇 之夫

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。