台词赏析:
Jenna:Hello?
是谁
Spencer:I-it's Spencer.
我是斯宾塞
Jenna:Hello, Spencer.
你好 斯宾塞
Spencer:Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Jenna:Of course you can.
当然可以
Spencer:It's about the dedication.
是关于致辞的事
Jenna:Ali's memorial? You're in charge of that, aren't you?
艾莉的追悼会吗 你是负责人吧
Spencer:I was.
本来是我
Now that Jason's here, he's taken over.
现在杰森来了 被他接手了
Jenna:Does Jason look the same?
杰森没有变吧
I got the impression he was different.
我记得他很与众不同
He sounds different.
声音也很个性
Spencer:Yeah.
没错
Yeah, he is different.
他确实与众不同
He's, uh...polished.
他现在...更帅气了
Jenna:Polished.
更帅气了
You know, when I was talking to him,I got the strangest sensation,like Ali was in the room with us.
你知道吗 我跟他说话时总会觉得很诡异 感觉艾莉还在周围
Spencer:What are you going to say at the dedication?
你到底要在悼念会上说什么
Jenna:I was gonna speak from my heart.
说心里话
Spencer:Jenna, what do you want?
詹娜 你到底想怎样
Jenna:What I want, you can't give me.
我想要的 你给不了我