Bud and Molly Johnson were on hand today.
巴德和莫莉今天也在场支持
We are the environmental party!
我们才是倡导环保的政党啊
Those bastards stole our platform.
那帮混蛋盗窃了我们的政纲
Put the PR people on standby.
叫公关人员随时候命
You want Spiegelman Fischer? Too high brow.
你想要斯皮格曼·菲舍吗? 太高端了
What about those iPod guys? No, Larry, too urban.
苹果公司的人怎么样? 不 劳瑞 太都市了
Get the guys who do those Miller Lite spots.
去把那些给米勒淡啤做广告找来
You know! The ones with those girls wrestling in the fountain.
就是在喷泉跟姑娘们摔跤的那个
I don't know, Mr. Crumb.
我不知道是谁 克莱伯先生
I like the narrator's voice. His cadence.
我喜欢那解说员的声音 抑扬顿挫
Just call them.
给他们打电话就是了
Galena hates those ads, Artie, she says they send the wrong message.
亚提 葛莲娜讨厌那些广告 她说他们传达了错误信息
Your wife's not our target demographic, that son of a bitch is.
你老婆不是我们取胜的关键 那个混球才是
Great. He's got the Secret Service running flight patterns!
太好了 特工处的人时刻围在他身边
OK! All we need is an issue that matters to this guy.
我们的唯一目标 就是搞定这个男人
One issue, one man, one vote. Oh! Boy.
一个目标 一个人 一张选票 上帝啊
I already own it.
我已经买下了
Alright, I'm gonna buy a hotel.
好的 我要买个宾馆
Hi, there. I've got a delivery for Bud Johnson.
你好 有份给巴德·约翰逊的快递
From who?
谁寄来的
From everyone. wow !
所有人
Tell me, what drives Bud Johnson?
告诉我 你开的什么车 巴德·约翰逊