手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 忠犬八公的故事 > 正文

影视精讲《忠犬八公的故事》第5期:小八喜欢在包里

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Jess:Good morning, Mr. Professor.

早上好 教授
Parker:Jess.
杰西
One sugar, two cream coming up.
一份糖 两份奶 马上来
Ah, what did you got there?
你怀里抱着什么
Parker:A new friend here. You want a dog?
一个新朋友 你想养狗吗
Jess:I prefer cash.
我更喜欢钞票
Parker:Be a great guard dog for you.
这是条好看门狗
Jess:Guard dog to guard the hot dogs? I don't think so.
看守热狗的看门狗吗 算了
Parker:I don't think so either.
我也觉得不妥
Jess:See this man, why you want dogs, huh?
老兄 养狗有啥好
Everyday you have to walk him,
每天都要散步 喂食
feed him, clean him, pick up the food.
还要洗澡 要买狗粮
Parker:How many of these gonna have them?
给它吃点行吗
Jess:On the house.With sugar.
我请了 加糖的
Parker:Yeah, yours, thank you, Jess.
给你 谢谢 杰西
Jess:My pleasure.
不用谢
Parker:Hey, any news?
有消息了吗
Guard:No, nobody came, nobody showed up, nobody called.
没有 没人来 没人找 没人打电话
Parker:Nobody?
一个人都没有?
Strange, really strange.
奇怪 太奇怪了
Guard:I'm sorry.
抱歉
Parker:Kate made him some flyers. Could you put it up for me? Come on.
凯特印了些招领传单 你能贴一张吗 帮帮忙
Guard:Alright, I'll put them up for you.
好吧 我帮你贴
Parker:What a sweetheart you are.
你真是太好心了
Guard:I know. I know. I know...
我知道 我知道 我知道...
Parker:Come on, come here
过来 过来吧
Guard:He really likes being in the bag. Thanks.
它可真喜欢包里 谢谢
Professor, no dogs on the train.
教授 禁止携带狗上火车
Parker:No dogs on the train. Thank you.
禁止携带狗上火车 明白就好


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。