What? What now?
怎么了 怎么了又
You saw her covering, right?
你看见她的伪装对吧
I mean, you saw how upset she looked.
你看到她很不高兴是吧
Congratulations.
贺喜你
Once again you've arrived
你又一次
at the apparently foreign destination
成功地施展了
of None of Your Damn Business.
管闲事神功
Man, I don't get you.
我真搞不懂你
Good. Stop trying.
很好 那你就别费心了
Fine. Pretend like you don't give a damn
好 你就装吧
what's going on with her. I know you do.
我知道你关心她
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Look, in case you haven't figured it out yet,
如果你还不通世故的话
it's different when you're one of us.
你要明白你是我们中的一员
Everybody has things they don't wish to share.
每个人都有自己的隐私
She's your friend.
她是你朋友
You're not listening to me.
你没听懂我的话
In this workplace,
在工作场合
with everything that we see,
我们见到的所有东西
we have to be very clear on the rules.
都要按规矩来
You and Foster have rules?
你和福斯特之间有规矩?
If there's something she wants to tell me, she will.
如果她想告诉我什么 她会说的
Everything else—everything else I see, I ignore.
其它的我都忽略掉
I trust her to take care of herself.
我相信她能照顾好自己
Wow, when did you get religion?
你什么时候这么虔诚了
You trust Foster. You trust Buchanan.
你相信福斯特 你相信布克南