Have you seen Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士在哪
He went down to the hospital.
他到医院去了
DC General.
华盛顿综合医院
What for?
去干吗
Our Priox victim, Drew Coleman,
"普利克斯"的受害者德鲁·科曼
he had another stroke.
中风又发作了
He's being taken off life support.
他摘下了生命维持设备
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's not all.
不只这些
I found anecdotal evidence online.
我在网上找到其他的证据
Two more stroke cases linked to Priox.
还有两个与"普利克斯"有关的中风病例
Both victims young, both in good physical shape.
都是年轻人 身体都很好
That's still not gonna be enough to get it pulled off the market.
这还不足以叫停这种药品
Torres told me you were here.Is everything okay?
托勒斯说你在这 你没事吧
Well, for Mr. Coleman it's not.
对科曼先生来说就不好了
Maybe Aisha Ward was right.
也许阿伊萨·沃德是对的
You don't have to do this.
你没必要做这个
If you want to choose your friendship first,
如果你更看重友情
you can just hand this over to the authorities.
就把这个交给政府吧
Let somebody else investigate it.
让别人来调查
Yeah, I'm sure they'd do a bang-up job.
他们肯定能做得一级棒是吧
I'm just saying that...You can walk away.
我只是说你不用自找麻烦
What if the drug really is killing people?
要是这药真的致命怎么办
Come on.I need to show you something back at work.
跟我来 办公室里有东西给你看