What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
Uh, excuse me?
你说什么
Our firm has a reputation for discretion.You have secrets, you tell us.Otherwise, we can't do our job.
我们机构以谨慎周密著称 你必须告诉我们实情 不然我们恕难从命
I still don't know what you're talking about.
我还是不懂你的意思
You know exactly what I'm talking about.Nicole Bradin is a spy.
你当然知道 尼科·布拉丁是个间谍
How was I supposed to tell you that?It's classified information.
我怎么能告诉你呢? 这是机密
Get a lot of people killed, including Nicole.
这攸关尼科自己和许多人的性命
I wish I had known that earlier. Yeah, well,maybe now you'll understand why I'm taking the deal.
我真希望我早些知道这点 那你现在或许能明白为什么我答应了条件
Wait. What deal?
等等 什么条件?
Rafik called an hour ago. He's offering to hand over one of the prisoners in exchange for their humanitarian demands.
拉菲克一小时前来电话 他答应释放一名人质以作为他们"人道主义"要求的回报
We're getting Nicole back.We'll do what we can for Marcus.
我们要把尼科救回来 马尔库斯那边我们只能尽力
No, that is a terrible call.It'll tear the family apart.
这真是个致命的电话 这会拆散他们的家庭
Nicole will never be able to live with herself.
尼科会内疚一辈子的
Okay, do you understand that woman knows the address to every CIA safehouse in the Middle East?
好吧 你意识到吗? 那个女人知道所有中情局 在中东的隐蔽所
And you're worried about her feelings?Rafik's demanding patriot missiles for Marcus.
而你却担心在她的情感问题?拉菲克提出用爱国者导弹交换马尔库斯
So, it's a nonstarter.We're done here.
而这是不可能的 我们尽力了
I am getting Nicole back home before the Yemenis find out who she is, and that is it.
在也门人察觉她的真实身份之前 我得把尼科救回来 情况就是这样
Dr. Foster.
福斯特博士
Mr. Bradin, what are you doing here?
布拉丁先生 你在这儿干什么?
The, uh, State Department hasn't been returning my calls.I didn't know where else to go.
国务院没有回复我的电话 我不知道还能去哪儿
This is Ms. McDermott from the Red Cross.
这位是红十字会的麦德莫女士
One of their nurses was allowed to visit Marcus yesterday and she managed to get these photos out.
她是昨天获准看望马尔库斯的护士之一 她设法拍了这些照片
What happened?
怎么了?
Apparently, he tried to escape.The Yemeni guards beat him severely.
显然他企图逃跑 那些也门守卫打得他很重
He has broken ribs and a concussion.He hasn't been allowed to see a doctor.
他的肋骨断了 还有脑震荡 而且他们还不准他去看医生
Our nurse demanded that Marcus be transferred to a medical facility for treatment.
我们护士强烈要求将马尔库斯转送至一个医疗机构接受治疗
She was told there was no point in treating him.
而他们却说没必要治疗他
Marcus is going to be sentenced tomorrow.And then they're going to execute him.
他明天就要接受判决 然后就会被处决
They're gonna shoot my son.Please.Please.You gotta get him out.
他们要打死我的儿子 求你求你了 你要救他