Mr. Graham! Mr. Graham!
艾基先生!
Mr. Graham, what is your next move?
你下一步计划是什么?
How do you feel now?
你有什么感受?
What will you do?
你打算怎办呢?
I know you must feel terrible.
你一定很难受了
Chattering Continues
你会再给她一个机会吗?
Mr. Graham, talk to us.
跟我们谈一谈呀!
That’s enough. Come on. Leave him alone.
够了,别缠绕着他啦!
"Hardware Honey Goes Nuts and Bolts."
“硬件店的姑娘又再临阵退缩”
How many times is she gonna do this?
她还要逃跑多少次啊?
Aura Lee, Aura Lee
“美姬的疯狂冲刺”
Finally, in local news,
报告本地新闻
the mayor has requested that we all stop gossiping about last week’s...
市长呼吁大家不要再谈论
Maggie Carpenter "almost wedding."
美姬上星期几乎完成的婚礼
This is Cory Flemming for WHALE saying...
我是希路镇电台的高利
may the good Lord make you smart enough to live in a small town.
愿主祝福你在小镇里活得聪明些
And we cut.
停镜
Camera loves ya.
你很上镜
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧!
Yeah.
还好
I’m closing. You wanna go to Butch’s for a drink?
想去酒吧喝一杯吗?
Uh, you know, I’m gonna finish up here, and then I think I’ll just head home. Okay.
我做完后就打算回家