Monica:You can not do this.
你不能这样做。
Rachel:Do what?
做什么?
Monica:Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
Roger明天要带她出去。
Rachel:No! Phoebe! Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
不!Phoebe,难道你忘了为何抛弃他?
Phoebe:'Cause he was creepy, and mean, and a little frightening... alright, still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
因为他惹人厌,卑鄙又可怖,但情人节有人共度也不差。
Monica:But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.
但是Phoebe,其他任何一夜跟他约会都无所谓,我知道我会这么做。
Rachel:what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你们明晚有何节目?
Joey:That depends on how tonight goes.
明天有何节目全看今天的表现。
Chandler:Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
哦,恩,听着,关于今晚……
Joey:No, don't you bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
不,你不能背叛我,我答应为她朋友带一位男伴她才答应与我约会。
Chandler:But her friend sounds like such a...
我知道,但是她朋友好像是个……
Joey:Pathetic mess? I know, but—come on, man, she's needy, she's vulnerable. I'm thinking… Thanks.Look, you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
怜虫,我知道,但她是如此渴望如此脆弱。我想……谢谢。你和Janice之后就没约过会,你一定要去。
Ross:Hi. She said yes.
嗨,她答应了。
Chandler:Yes! Way to go, man! Still got the egg, huh?
好啊!干得好,蛋还在?
Joey:How do I look?
我看上去怎样?
Chandler:Oh, uh, I... don't... care. Ok, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
哦,恩,不关我的事,切记,不准交换,你有美女相伴,我有贱货作陪。
Lorraine:Hi, Joey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice.
嘿,Joey,不错啊,瞧你带什么人来,真帅。
Chandler:...And what did you bring?
你带谁来?
Lorraine:She's checking the coats. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她正在挂外套。Joey,我要去洗掉手上出租车的味道,你帮我和Janice点萄葡酒和红酒。
Chandler:Janice?
Janice?
Janice:Oh... my... God.
哦……我的……天哪。
Chandler:Hey, it's Janice.
嘿,是Janice。