Beautiful, isn't it?
棒极了 不是吗
I thought you didn't care about...
你不是不关心吗
Doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.
欣赏总可以吧
Listen, Alex Woodbridge had a message on the answerphone at his flat.A Professor Cairns.
亚历·伍布里奇的公寓电话上有条留言 是个自称凯恩斯的教授
This way.
这边
Nice. Nice part of town.
不错 这地方真不错
Any time you want to explain?
能解释下这是干嘛吗
Homeless network.Really is indispensable.
流浪汉的信息网 不可或缺
Homeless network?
流浪汉的信息网
My eyes and ears, all over the city.
他们是我遍布这座城市的耳目
Ah, that's...clever.
真是...聪明至极
So you scratch their backs, and...?
那你帮他们挠背来讨好他们吗
Yes, then disinfect myself.
没错 然后马上消毒
Sherlock! Come on!
夏洛克 过来
What's he doing sleeping rough?
他为什么要在这种破地方睡觉
Well, he has a very distinctive look. He has to hide somewhere where tongues won't wag...much.
他长相非常与众不同 所以得选个不易走漏风声的地方
Oh...What?I wish I...Don't mention it.
靠 怎么了 要是我...不谢
No! No! No! No!It'll take us weeks to find him again.
不 不 不 不 又要花好长时间才能找到他
Or not. I have an idea where he might be going.What?
也不一定 有个地方或许能找到他 什么
I told you,someone left Alex Woodbridge a message.
我说过有人给亚历·伍布里奇留了言
There can't be that many Professor Cairns in the book. Come on.
叫凯恩斯的教授应该不多 走吧