Mr Collins, you can't sit next to your wife. Move. Over there.
柯林斯先生,你不该坐太太旁 移到那边
Harvey, I wonder, could you get me the fish course...
哈威,可以给我送鱼…
I trust your family is in good health, Miss Elizabeth?
伊莉莎白小姐 我相信妳家人都很健康吧?
They are, thank you.
是的,谢谢
My eldest sister is in London. Perhaps you saw her there.
我姊姊去伦敦,也许你见过她
I haven't been fortunate enough...
我没那麽幸运…
Do you play the pianoforte, Miss Bennet?
妳弹钢琴吗?班奈特小姐
A little, ma'am, and very poorly. - Do you draw?
只会一点,弹得不好 - 会画画吗?
No, not at all.
一点也不会
Your sisters, do they draw?
妳的姊妹们画吗?
Not one.
都不会
That's very strange.
真奇怪
I suppose you had no opportunity.
我猜妳是没有机会
Your mother should've taken you to town for the benefit of the masters.
妳们的母亲该带妳们进城 找些好老师
My mother wouldn't have minded, but my father hates town.
我妈妈不会介意 但我爸爸讨厌城市
Has your governess left you? - We never had a governess.
妳们的女家庭教师离开了吗? -我们从没有请女家庭教师
No governess? Five daughters brought up at home without a governess?
没有家教? 没有家教,在家养大5个女儿
I never heard such a thing. Your mother must've been a slave to your education.
我从没听过这种事 令堂光是教育妳们一定忙坏了
Not at all, Lady Catherine.
一点也不会,凯萨琳夫人
Your younger sisters, are they out in society?
妳的妹妹们已进社交圈了吗?
Yes, ma'am, all. - All?
是的,全部都是 - 全部?