You like this place? I thought you'd hate it. Cozy, intimate...
你喜欢这间? 我还以为你讨厌呢 舒适、亲切...
It's exactly my style.
完全符合我的风格
You looked really cute today in your meeting.
你今天在会议中看起来真的很可爱
I mean, strong and manly.
我意思是,既强壮又有男子气概
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
You strong like bull.
你壮的跟牛一样
But you didn't come to work today. I mean, I didn't see you.
但你今天没去工作啊 我是说,我没看见你
I brought you the blue folder but you already had it...
我帮你拿蓝色资料夹过去 但你已经有拿了...
so I slipped away.
所以我就溜走了
You did look really cute by the way.
你那样子真是可爱极了
Close your eyes.
眼睛闭上
Happy graduation.
毕业愉快
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Some of the charms are old and some are new.
装饰有些是旧的,有些是新的
That's a musical note. A violin. This one's a flower.
那是音符、小提琴,这个是花
But there's no sense in that at all, except it was exquisite, like you.
除非像你一样巧夺天工 否则加在上面一点意义也没有
Let's see. The train that we took today.
我看看,这是我们今天搭的火车
That's the Eiffel tower that you've always wanted to see.
那是你一直想去参观的艾菲尔铁塔
And there's a frying pan.
还有个炒菜锅
You're the only person I know that can actually do the flipping thing.
你是我唯一知道 真正会做这种讨人厌的事之人
This one's a heart.
这是一颗心