Forgive me.
请原谅我
You and your sister must exclude from this.
除了你和你姐姐以外
And what about Mr Wickham?
韦克翰先生的事又怎么说?
Mr Wickham?
韦克翰先生?
What excuse can you give for your behaviour towards him?
你为什么对他不屑一顾?
You take an eager interest in that gentleman's concerns.
你倒是很关心他嘛
He told me of his misfortunes.
他跟我提过他的遭遇
Oh, yes, his misfortunes have been very great indeed.
是啊,他的遭遇很悲惨
You ruin his chances, and yet you treat him with sarcasm?
你毁了他一生,还要嘲笑他?
So this is your opinion of me.
你对我就是这种看法?
Thank you for explaining so fully.
谢谢你让我知道
Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your
如果你不是这么傲慢就不会…
in admitting scruples about our relationship.
承认我们的关系如此有顾忌
pride been hurt by my honesty... - My pride?
我傲慢? - …被我说的实话伤害
Could you expect me to rejoice
我该为你低微的出身
in the inferiority of your circumstances?
感到高兴?
And those are the words of a gentleman.
你说这种话算是君子吗?
From the first moment I met you,
我初见你时
your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain
你不但狂妄自大
for the feelings of others
而且完全不顾别人的感受
made me realise that you were the last man in the world
这让我确定一件事
could ever be prevailed upon to marry.
我就算是死也不会嫁给你