It’s so beautiful!
太漂亮了!
Huh? What the...?
嗯? 这是...?
Oh, hey, little guy.
嘿 小家伙
How long’s it been since you all got played with?
你们有多久没被玩了?
It’s been years. - Well, just you wait...
好多年了 - 那么 稍安勿躁...
in a few minutes, that bell’s gonna ring and you’ll get the playtime that you’ve been
dreaming of.
静候几分钟 当铃声响起 你们梦寐以求的玩耍时间就到来了
Play. Real play. I can’t wait!
玩耍 真正的玩耍 我迫不及待了!
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we best be heading back.
现在 请原谅 我们也该回去了
Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. - Thank you. Bye.
伙计们 欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 - 谢谢 再见
Will I see you again? - Oh, I’ll see you tonight...
我还能再见到你吗? - 哦 我今晚就能见到你...
in my dreams. - Ken, let’s get a move on.
在我的睡梦中 - 肯尼 我们走吧
Barbie, come with me. Live in my Dream House.
芭比 跟我走吧 住进我的梦之屋
I know it’s crazy. I know we just met. Ah heck, you don’t know me from GI Joe...
我知道这很疯狂 我们才刚刚认识 该死 你未曾见过我在特种部队时的风姿...
but when I look at you, I feel like we were... - Made for each other?
但当我看到你时 我感觉我们是... - 天造地设的一对?
Yay! - Yes! - 嘢!
太好了!
Ken? - Coming, Lotso!
肯尼? - 来啦 抱抱熊!
It’s so exciting!
太兴奋了!
Sounds like kids to me. - Oh, I want to get played with.
听起来像是孩子的声音 - 哦 我想陪他们玩耍
Why can’t time go faster? - How many are there out there?
时间怎么就不能走得快一点呢? - 有多少个孩子啊?
Oh, they sound so sweet!
哦 他们真可爱!