Look everyone, it’s nice here, I admit.
大家听说我 我承认 这儿很好
But we need to go home. - We could have a whole new life here, Woody.
但我们还是得回家 - 我们可以在此开始崭新的生活 伍迪
A chance to make kids happy again. - Why don’t you stay?
有机会再次给孩子们带来欢乐 - 你为什么不留下?
Yeah, Woody stay with us. - Come on, Woody stay.
对呀 伍迪 和我们一起留下吧 - 伍迪 留下吧
You’ll get played with. - I can’t. No. No. Guys, really, no!
会有人和你玩的 - 我不能 不 不 伙计们 不!
I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy.
我已经有一个孩子了 你们也有 他就是安迪
And if he wants us at college or in the attic...
如果他希望我们跟去大学 或是留在阁楼...
Well, our job is to be there for him.
那么 为他而存在于某处 是我们的职责所在
Now I’m going home. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome.
现在 我要回家了 有人愿意一道 我举双手欢迎
Come on, Buzz. Buzz?
走吧 巴斯 巴斯?
Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody.
我们陪伴安迪的使命已经结束了 伍迪
What? - What’s important now is that we stay together.
什么? - 现在 重要的是我们待在一起
We wouldn’t even be together if it weren’t for Andy!
要不是因为安迪 我们根本没机会聚在一起!
Look under your boot, Buzz. You too, Jessie. Whose name is written there?
巴斯 看看你的靴底 你也是 杰西 看看那上面写着谁的名字?
Maybe Andy doesn’t care about us anymore. - Of course he does. He cares
about all of you.
也许 安迪再也不在乎我们了 - 他当然在乎 他在乎你们所有人
He was putting you in the attic. I saw... You can’t just turn your back on
him now!
他准备把你们放进阁楼 我看见了... 你们不能现在背弃他!
Woody, wake up! It’s over!
伍迪 醒醒吧! 一切都结束了!
Andy is all grown up.
安迪已经长大了
Ok. Fine. Perfect. I can’t believe how selfish you all are.
好 行 太棒了 真不敢相信 你们居然这么自私
So this is it? After all we’ve been through...
就此分道扬镳? 哪怕我们共同经历过那么多往事...