榆树街 234号
Do you have guys a map? - We’re on it, Cowboy. Trixie?
你们有地图吗? - 有啊 牛仔 特蕾茜?
I’ll fire up the computer.
我马上开电脑
Unhand me you, cowards. I demand to talk to Lotso.
放开我 你们这群胆小鬼 我要和抱抱熊谈谈
Zip it, Buck Rogers. You won’t talk to Lotso till we say you can...
闭嘴 死太空人 要想和他谈 得先过了我们这关...
Ken, what’s going on here? Why is this toy tied up?
肯尼 出什么事了? 为什么他会被绑着呢?
Uh, he got out Lotso. - Got out?
呃 他逃出来了 抱抱熊 - 逃出来了?
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! This isn’t how we treat our guests.
哦 不 不 不! 这不是我们的待客方式
FAO my Schwartz! There you go. I’m so sorry.
抱歉了 我的客人! 好了 非常抱歉
Lotso, there’s been a mistake. - A mistake?
抱抱熊 事情不该这样 - 不该这样?
The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends.
毛毛虫小儿室的孩子们对我和我的朋友来说不合适
We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room.
我们很恳请去蝴蝶屋
Well, request granted. - But Lotso...
批准了 - 但是抱抱熊...
Hush now, Kenneth. This toy showed initiative.
安静 肯尼 这个玩具很有主动性
Leadership. Why I say, we’ve found ourselves a keeper.
领导力 要我说 我们又找到一个新守卫了
Hear that everyone? We got a keeper!
大家听到了吗? 我们找到守卫了!
We’re calling you up to the big leagues, son.
我们把你纳入了一个很大的团队 伙计
From now on you’ll have anything you want.
从现在起 你要什么有什么
Excellent! I’ll go get my friends. - Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss.
太棒了! 我去叫我的朋友 - 哇 等等 伙计
Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
总得有人陪毛毛虫小儿室的孩子玩啊
But my friends don’t belong there.
但我的朋友们不属于那里