What! That’s impossible. No, no. I really see him. –
什么?不可能 不 不 我真的看到他了
In his room. Ohh! My other eye!
在他的房间里 哦! 是我的另外一只眼睛!
The one I left behind!
是我落在家的那只眼睛看到的!
This is so weird. He’s packing up.
真奇怪 他在收拾行李呢
Uh oh. Here comes Buster. Out of the way. Get away!
啊哦 巴斯特过来了 让开 让开!
Ok. Andy’s out in the hall.
好了 安迪在走廊上
He’s looking in the attic. Wait, there’s mom.
他往阁楼里面看呢 等等 他妈妈出现了
Why is he so upset?
他好像看起来在找什么东西?
Oh no. Oh, this is terrible!
哦 不 哦 天哪 不会吧!
He’s looking for us. Andy’s looking for us.
他在找我们 安迪在找我们呢
He’s looking for us?
他在找我们?
Andy does want us! I just knew it! I think he did mean to put us in the attic. –
我就知道! 安迪不会丢下我们的! 我想 他确实是想把我们放进阁楼去
Well, then Woody was telling the truth. Holy cow! –
这么说 伍迪说得是实话 天啊!
And you didn’t believe him!
而你却不相信他!
Hey, you didn’t believe him first. Guys, we gotta, we gotta go home!
嘿 是你先怀疑的 伙计们 我们要 我们要回家!
Lotso! Hey there. How are you all doing this fine evening? –
抱抱熊! 嘿 大家好 这么美好的夜晚 大家都好吗?
Thank goodness. Have you seen Buzz? There’s been a mistake. We have to go.
谢天谢地 你看到巴斯了吗? 我们弄错了 我们必须离开
Go? Why? You just got here, in the nick of time too.
离开? 为什么? 你们才来没多久啊 再说 这里很需要你们啊
We were running low on volunteers for the little ones.
我们现在急缺陪岁数小的孩子们玩的志愿者
They just love new toys, now don’t they?
他们真的很爱新玩具 不是吗?