哦,我的…那是什么?
Jell-O's my favorite.
果子冻是我的最爱。
You never made a request, so.
你从未请求过。
l made one for you.
所以我为你做了一个。
Flint? Flint?Flint? Flint? Join me.
Flint,来吧。
But how did you?
你是怎么?
I made it rain Jell-O, then I gathered it up with the Outtasighter.
我下了果子冻,再用抛食机把它们收集起来。
and then I brought it here and pressed it.
然后在这儿我把它们压进。
into a gigantic custom-carved plastic Tupperware mold I made. No big deal.
我做的一个大塑料塔模型,没啥大不了的。
Everything's made of Jell-O.
所有东西都是用果子冻做的。
This piano, those sconces.
这架钢琴,烛台们。
that Venus de Milo with your face on it.
有你脸的米洛岛维纳。
next to a Michelangelo's David that also has your face.
旁边是米开朗琪罗的大卫,那也是你的脸。
Come on, Sam, what are you waiting for?
来啊,Sam 你在等什么呢?
Nothing!
没有什么事。
Yeah.
耶。
Cannonball.
炮弹。
Belly flop.
腹部拍水。
Why did I do that?
我为什么要做这个呢?
So Jell-O. Right. Right, right.
大果冻, 对,对,对。
It's a solid, it's a liquid.
它是固体,也是液体。
it's a visco-elastic polymer made of polypeptide chains, but you eat it.
它是多肽链的粘粘性聚合体,但是你可以吃。
I mean.
我是说。
it tastes good.
它尝起来很好。
Why do you do that? Do what?
你为什么这么做? 怎么做?
Say something super smart and then bail from it.
说一些相当聪明的东西 然后又否认。
Can you keep a secret?
你可以保密吗?
No.
不。
But this time, sure, yeah.
但是这次,当然。