Okay. Well, it was a really long time ago, but l, too, was.
好了,那确实是很久之前。
a nerd.
但我也是个讨厌鬼。
Too?
也是?
When I was a little girl.
当我是个小女孩时。
l wore a ponytail, I had glasses.
我带着眼镜,梳着马尾辫。
and I was totally obsessed with the science of weather.
我对天气学完全着了迷。
Other girls wanted a Barbie.
其他女孩要芭比娃娃。
I wanted a Doppler Weather Radar 2000 Turbo.
我想要多普勒2000涡轮天气雷达。
But all the kids used to taunt me with this lame song.
但是所有的孩子都用那蹩脚的歌嘲笑我。
It wasn't even clever.
这可不明智。
Four-eyes, four-eyes
四只眼,四只眼。
You need glasses to see.
你得有个眼镜才能看得清。
Go on.
继续。
So I got a new look.
所以我重新打扮了一番。
gave up the science-y smart stuff.
放弃我的科学天分。
and I was never made fun of again.
我再也没有快乐过。
And I still need these glasses, but I never wear them.
我还是要眼镜 我只是从来不带。
I'll bet you look great with glasses on. -I'm not.
我打赌你带上眼镜更好看,我不。
And on they go.
随他们去吧。
What? Nothing.
什么,没事。
Wait.
等等。
It's a Jell-O scrunchie.
这是个果子冻束发圈。
And now, the reveal.
现在,揭晓。