No.
不。
Gummi Bears. Not now, Steve.
橡胶熊,Steve,现在不行。
Condiments? Salt? Pepper?
调味料?盐?胡椒?
Flint. Flint,This is Sam Sparks, live from Chew And Swallow.
我是Sam Sparks 从Chew和Swallow现场直播。
where a spaghetti twister.
这儿有个意大利面龙卷风。
Sam, hey, we love a good storm over here, but you look like a nerd. Sam,
嘿,我们都爱那儿的好风暴 但你看起来真像个讨厌鬼。
Patrick, several children are stranded in the path of this tomato tornado.
有几个孩子在西红柿龙卷风行进路线上卡住了。
My tummy hurts.
我胃疼。
Cal.What is that, a scrunchie? I haven't seen one of those since 1995.
那是什么,束发圈?1995年后我就再没见过了。
What? We have an actual weather emergency.
什么?实际上这儿有突发天气情况。
Well, we'll get right back to that storm.
好了,我们马上转回到龙卷风。
and hopefully Sam'll look a little more appealing.
顺便希望Sam能看起来好点。
Steve, we just have to upload the kill code and then we'll shut down the-- Steve.
我们要上传毁灭指令,这样就可以停下。
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I've been ordering dinner for the last 10 minutes.
我为下十分钟订餐呢。