This is your house?
这是你家?
Mine and Mal's, yes.
我和玛尔的家。
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
She's already gone.
她已经走了。
That's my son, James.
那是我儿子,詹姆斯。
He's digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖什么东西,可能是虫子。
That's Phillipa.
那是菲利帕。
I thought about calling out to them...
我想过叫他们。
...so they'd turn and smile and I could see...
他们就会回过头来,我就能看到。
those beautiful faces of theirs, but it's all too late.
他们美丽的笑脸,但一切都太迟了。
Right now or never, Cobb.
机不可失,柯布。
Then I start to panic.
之后我就开始惊慌。
I realize I'm gonna regret this moment...
我知道我会后悔这一刻。
...that I need to see their faces one last time.
因为我要最后一次见见他们的脸。
James! Phillipa! Come on in!
詹姆斯,菲利帕,进来!
But the moment's past.
但这时刻过去了。
And whatever I do, I can't change this moment.
不管我做什么,都改变不了这一刻。
As I'm about to call out to them...
正当我要叫他们时。
they run away.
他们却跑开了。
If I'm ever gonna see their faces again, I've gotta get back home.
如果我想再看到他们,我就得回家。
The real world.
回到现实世界。