One morning, there was a package in the hallway
一天早上 在我公寓外面的过道里
outside my apartment.
有一个包裹
The black swan dress was in it with a note
黑天鹅礼服就在包里 还有一张便条
telling me to wear it to the ball,
要我穿着它去参加舞会
or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby.
否则就把我没怀孕的真相告诉别人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
你为什么不说出来
Who? You? Mom? Dad?
跟谁呢 你吗 还是妈妈 或者爸爸
Garrett had just been arrested,
加勒特刚被捕
I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me.
我很害怕 而现在又有人胁迫我
So I put on the dress and I went to the ball.
因此我只有穿上礼服去参加舞会
Why were you talking to Jenna?
你为什么要和詹娜讲话
The note said to distract Jenna at the ball.
便条上说要我在舞会上分散詹娜的注意力
But then I saw your friends and I-- I ran out.
但后来我看到你的朋友们 我就逃走了
Who would blackmail you?
谁会勒索你呢
I'm assuming it was Mona.
我觉得是梦娜
She was taken to Radley that night
她那晚被送到拉德利后
and I never got another note or a threat again.
我就再没有收到任何便条或者威胁了
Now that this is all out in the open,
现在这一切都明了了
I'm hoping we can put this behind us.
希望我们能够忘掉这些 举目向前
I'm going upstairs. I need to lie down.
我上楼去了 我需要躺下来休息