Oh, thanks. No problem.
谢谢你 不客气
I just realized I forgot Maya's parents address in my car.
我刚想到我把玛雅父母的地址落在车上了
Felt good writing it.
写出来的感觉很好
It's kind of like the goodbye I never had.
我从未试过这样的告别方式
I'm actually mailing a package to them in the morning.
我明早要给他们邮寄包裹
Want me to just add it in there?
要不我放一起寄了吧
Sure. Thanks. I have to get going.
好 多谢了 我要走了
I'm meeting some friends,
我跟几个朋友有约
but we should grab a bite sometime.
我们改天一起吃顿饭吧
Yeah, sure. If I'm still around.
如果我还在这儿的话 没问题
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Thinking about heading home.
我在考虑回家
Maybe transferring somewhere else.
也许转学到其他地方
You don't like Hollis?
你不喜欢霍里斯吗
It's not that, I just--
这倒不是 只是...
I'm having tough time settling in.
我觉得来这里有点不适应
All anyone seems to talk about around here is Maya's death.
似乎这里所有人都在讨论玛雅的死
Big news in small town.
小镇里的大新闻
I get it, but when I think about Maya,
我明白 但当我想到玛雅
I wanna think about how she lived,
我希望想起她活着的时光
not how she died.
而不是她如何离开我们
Losing Maya was the hardest thing I've ever had deal with.
失去玛雅是我人生中最难捱的事
It's turned my whole world around.
她的死改变了我的整个世界
I'm sure it only going to get harder when the trial starts.
案子开庭后 应该会更加难熬
But I also know that Maya
但我相信玛雅不希望
wouldn't want you to leave school because of her.
你因为她离开学校
She'd want you to find a way
她肯定希望
to block out the difficult stuff
你能忘记悲伤的往事
so you can embrace the good.
接受美好的未来
Maybe you should take your own advice.
也许你也该对自己这么说
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're gonna have to let her go at some point, right?
有时候你应该忘记她 对吗
I mean, deep down you would know she'd want you to.
你的内心深处应该知道她希望你这样