You want some punch?
来点潘趣酒吗
Um... oh, no thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't drink anything that's not shrink-wrapped.
我不喝任何非塑盒密封的饮品
So who am I here to scare off?
那我来这儿是负责吓唬谁的
What? The creep that's been bothering you...?
什么 不是有个讨厌鬼一直缠着你吗
Oh! Right. Um--
对哦
Yeah, it's that guy over there.
就是那边的那个男孩
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, Toby. Hi, Ms. Marin.
你好 托比 你好 玛琳女士
Toby, this is Ted.
托比 这是泰德
Howdy. Nice to meet you.
你好 幸会
Me too. You're a very lucky man.
幸会 你很幸运哦
What?! No. No, we're--we're not-- um, yeah.
什么 不 不 我们俩不是
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
What do you say we try to find the grown-up beverages?
我们去找点成人饮品咋样
Don't kill the messenger, but they're not serving alcohol.
别动怒 但他们这不提供酒品
Oh. Right. Church.
对哦 这是教堂
Maybe we should find someone with a beard
或许我们找个大胡子精灵
who can do that whole turning-water-into-wine thing.
会帮我们把水兑成酒
If not, would you settle for a root beer?
不然的话 你能满足于沙士啤吗
Do you think it will ferment if we let it stand long enough?
要是我们让它经受久一点 它会发酵吗