Hey. Can you call me?
能给我回个电话吗
I'm about to leave this church...thing.
我不打算掺和教堂这里的事了
And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me.
我想知道你和汉娜为什么要骗我
Why didn't you tell me Ted was a pastor?
你为什么不告诉我泰德是牧师呢
He is?
他是吗
Hanna, I have just replayed the last hour in my head,
汉娜 我回忆了一下刚才发生的事
and I am this close to crawling under a pew.
真恨不得找个地缝钻进去
Oh, my gosh. You really like him.
矮油 你真的喜欢上他了
It's too late. I blew it.
太晚了 我搞砸了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
I made that joke about them not serving booze.
我刚才还开玩笑说他们怎么不供应酒
You like your wine. I wore a dress with cleavage!
喜欢喝酒没什么 我穿了件低胸裙
Mom, that is practically a turtleneck.
妈妈 这衣服领子算高的了
Hanna, all it takes is one glance at my resume
汉娜 只要稍微了解一下我
to know that I am no angel.
就知道我不是个天使
Who is?
谁又是呢