What's new, pussycat?
别来无恙 小猫咪
Marty, what phase are we at?
马蒂 我们这是在第几步
Phase Three, apologize!
第三步 道歉
Right.
收到
Oh, man, we are so sorry.
老兄 真抱歉
Apology accepted. Let's roll!
接受道歉 咱们滚
Marty! We skipped Phase Two!
马蒂 我们跳过了第二步
We didn't chew them out!
忘记严厉训斥他们了
Don't look at me. I'm just following the leader!
别看我呀 我只是个跟班 头说了算
Now! I'm a bit busy right now.
可以了 我现在有点忙
Just pull the switch!
快拉电闸
OK, fine.
好吧
What the heck is going on with the lights?
见鬼 这些灯怎么回事
Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want
告诉俺你想要啥 你真的想要啥
I'll tell you what I want. What I really, really want...
俺告诉你俺想要啥 俺真的想要啥
What are you doing?! Come on!
搞什么飞机 快过来
Initiate lockdown!
封锁出口
And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!
向动物监管局的杜布瓦队长求助