We're going to America! Whoo!
我们要去美国了 太好了
Today!
今天就去
That's what I call crack-a-lackin' to the mack-a-lackin'!
这就是我说的美梦成真
We did it, Alice! Yeah!
我们办到了 艾力斯 是啊
Maybe I am average intelligence after all!
也许我智商还算正常
Perhaps even slightly above.
或许还在中人之上一点点呢
No, I don't think so.
不 没那么高
Ha! Hair conditioner. Great idea, my friend!
护发素 真是好主意 兄弟
Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no?
摸摸 向上摸 是不是像猫咪一样柔软啊
Look at that. Slippery but not flammable.
真的 -软又不易燃
You smell like peaches and herb!
还有药草和桃子的气味
Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats!
娇娇和艾力克斯 飞天猫咪
We did pretty good.
我们表现得不错
You will flip, and I will catch.
你空翻 我接住
And sometimes I will flip, and you will catch.
我空翻 你接住
And then we will both flip,
或许有一天我们能一起空翻
and we'll travel the whole world!
然后在世界巡演
Flipping and catching, and I will flip you...
空翻啊 接住啊 我要把你抛起来
Uh... You know, the thing is...
你听我说 事实上...
I may not always be around.
我可能无法一直留在团里
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Well, I'm... I'm... I'm...
我...我...我
Bravo, bravo!
干得真漂亮
What a heartwarming performance, Monsieur Circus Master.
多么震撼人心的表演啊 马戏团长先生
It brought tears to my eyes.
我激动得都泪牛满面了
No, not really.
开玩笑的