I'm really going to miss those guys.
我会想念他们的
What do you say we go back?
不如我们现在就回团去
Really?
真的吗
I'm with you! I'm in!
我跟你一块儿去 我也是
But what do we tell them?
要怎么跟他们解释
We make it right by telling them how wrong we were.
我们向他们承认错误
It's worth a shot.
完全可以 非常同意
And if we go down in flames, so be it!
受点伤痛算什么 放手一搏吧
Yes, let's do this! I like it!
就这样吧 我也赞成
Is my neck getting longer?
我脖子变长了吗
Feel my fur. It's so soft.
摸摸我的毛吧 很柔软的
It is soft.
是很软
I'm like a candy cane in a black and white movie.
我觉得自己好像黑白电影里的拐杖糖一样
Oh, no.
不 不
Dubois.
杜布瓦
Sonya, I miss you, baby!
索妮娅 我好想你
I miss my stinky bear!
想念你身上臭烘烘的味道
Babe... your fishy kisses!
宝贝...想念你鱼腥味的吻
Surprise!
惊讶吧
He will never fit in the carry-on.
塞不进行李箱
But his head will!
但脑袋可以
Hey! Qu'est-ce que c'est?
你在干吗 什么人
Look! Look what she's done!
看看 看她干了什么好事
You brought back Alex the lion!
她把艾力克斯带回来了
It's a miracle! Thank you! Thank you!
真是奇迹 谢谢 太感谢你了