Hey. Hop in.
上车吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, Ezra's really busy. So--
以斯拉太忙了 所以...
First you take his phone, then you take his car...
你拿了他的手机 又开走了他的车
What's next?
接下来要干什么
Actually, don't answer that.
算了 不用你回答了
You mind if we grab a bite on the way?
路上吃点东西怎么样
What about Maya's website? - Caleb--
玛雅主页怎么样了 -凯勒...
If we figure out who killed Maya,
如果我们能揪出杀害玛雅的凶手
then we can figure out who "A" is.
就能查出A是谁了
I'm not going down this road with you.
我是不会和你去冒险的
Hanna, this could be somebody that you were really close to.
汉娜 那个人可能就在你身边
Another Mona. Are you prepared for that?
另一个梦娜 你有想到过吗
Caleb! This isn't easy for me, either! All right?
凯勒 我也很难做 你懂吗
I have missed you so much,
我太想念你了
it's making me do stupid things, crazy things.
这逼得我要发疯 做傻事了
Hanna, you're talking to the guy
汉娜 你面前的这个人
who just kidnapped his own girlfriend.
刚刚绑架了自己的女朋友
And you know what? For the record...
再说了
I am going to help you stop "A."
我是来帮你阻止A的
And I'm not asking for your permission.
我不是来请求你的允许的