Well, figured that out, finally.
终于找对地方了
Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you.
我正到处找你呢
Good luck.
祝你好运了
Okay, here I am. What's wrong?
好吧 我在这儿呢 怎么了
What's wrong?
什么怎么了
Aria left, I don't know anybody at this party,
艾瑞亚走了 这里我谁都不认识
you're my ride, and I couldn't find you anywhere.
是你带我来的 可我却找不到你
I was a little preoccupied.
我刚刚有点事儿呢
Okay. Why did you really bring me here?
好吧 带我来这里到底要干嘛
There's no UPenn guy who works at admissions anywhere in this cabin.
这里又没有宾大的招生办人员
Was this just some excuse so you could hook up with Eric?
你只是想趁机勾搭埃里克吧
Can I please just have my application back?
能把申请还给我吗
No, you can't.
不行
Steven has it. What?
在斯蒂文手里呢 什么
You left the game room after your round with Jenna.
和詹娜玩了一局之后你就离开游戏厅了
Steven showed up for all of two minutes, slipped out.
斯蒂文只出现了两分钟就溜走了
I gave him your application,
我把你的申请表给他了
I told him how smart you are. We had a lovely chat.
我告诉他你很聪明 我们聊得可开心了
It's probably in the "On time" pile
我们说话这会儿 它可能已经被塞进
as we speak right now.
"按时递交"那一堆文件里了
You had a lovely chat with Steven about how smart I am.
有关我很聪明的话题 你和他聊得很开心吗
Yes.
没错
Okay, can we please just get out of here?
好了 我们能走了吗
What?
什么
We both got what we came for, right?
我们都已经达到目的了 不是吗
So can we please just go?
所以赶紧离开这儿行吗
Yeah. Let's go.
行 走吧