中英对白
Oh, my God. That's who I like to say.
哦 天哪 那是我想说的人
Thank you, Charlie. Anna's for sure, right?
谢谢你 查理 安娜比较合适
She always been Jonathan's favorite. Maureen too.
她一直是乔纳森的宠儿 莫林也是
You're right. Boring. Boring or no, Jonathan likes her.
是的 死气沉沉 不管怎样 乔纳森喜欢她
Yeah, that only leaves one girl spot open.
那就剩下一个女孩的名额了
Emily. I don't think so. She's getting big.
艾米丽能入选 我想不会 她越来越胖
Jonathan hates big.
乔纳森不喜欢胖的那种
It's just extra padding for the winter.
那是要储藏脂肪过冻
You didn't get all done up like that to talk about ballet.
你跳芭蕾的时候更漂亮
Come on. What does she have that I don't?
过来 我对她欠缺什么
She can salsa. You call that salsa? Come on, Erik.
她能跳萨尔萨 你叫那萨尔萨 来 埃瑞克
We'll show them salsa. Get your asses up here.
示范一下什么叫萨尔萨 过来跳啊
What is that? That's not salsa. That is not salsa.
那是什么 不是萨尔萨 不是萨尔萨
Use the technique. Here we go, girl.
用技巧 我们来了 姑娘
Where are you from? Jersey. Me, I'm from Russia.
你们从那来的 新泽西 我从俄罗斯来
Yeah? What are you doing here? I'm a ballet dancer.
是吗 在这干什么 跳芭蕾舞
So how do I do this exactly? You've never bowled before?
我怎么把求扔进去 你没玩过这个吗
No. Just roll it on down there.
没有 把球滚进球道里就可以了
There's this jungle, and this elephant's walking. He steps on a thorn.
有只大象在丛林里行走 它踩上了荆棘
He's like, "That hurts." He sees a little mouse.
她感觉好疼啊 这时它看见了一只小老鼠
He goes, "Mouse, could you get the thorn out of my foot?"
它走上去说 老鼠先生 你能帮我把脚下的刺拔出来吗
And the mouse goes, "No. You stepped on my uncle last week. No way."
老鼠说 不 不 你上次踩了我舅舅我还记得你呢
He goes, "Please, It really hurts."
大象说 求你了 我真的很疼 让我做什么都行
Mouse goes, "Anything?" He says, "Yeah."
老鼠说什么都行,那好吧
So he takes out the thorn.
老鼠帮它拔了刺
The elephant feels so much better, and he says, "How can I repay you?"
大象感觉好多了 它说我怎么谢你呢
The mouse goes, "l want to have my way with you. You're sexy."
老鼠说 我想跟你做爱 你很性感
He did. And the elephant goes, "No."
它是这样说的 大象说 不
He goes, "You promised." And he starts doing the elephant.
大象说 我想该结束了闹剧该结束了
The elephant's like, "I'll let him finish. It's the right thing to do."
它说 你承诺过的 说这它就开始做爱
There's three monkeys in a tree.They see this mouse hump the elephant.
这时有三只猴子在树上看见老鼠趴在大象身上
They pick up these coconuts and just start chucking them.
就捡起椰子砸他们两
They hit the elephant in the head. The elephant goes, "Oh, my God, that hurts."
他们砸到了大象的头 大象说 真疼啊
The mouse doesn't even stop. He says "Yeah. Take it all, bitch."
老鼠还是没停说 忍着吧 笨蛋
Take it all! This is my kind of a mouse.
忍着点 就是这种老鼠
Why can't all dancing be this fun?
为什么不是跳所有的舞都这么开心
All dancing is this fun. Maybe for you.
所有的舞都会这么开心 也许你是
Russia, huh? So, what are you doing in New York?
俄罗斯的? 那你来着做什么?
Mafia.You got.... I've got it.
黑手党 你脸上…. 我帮你
Would it...be presumptuous to ask to come up?
请问我可以到你宿舍坐会吗
Yeah. Plus, you're not allowed. Dorm rules.
不行,宿舍有规定
All right, so this is good night.I think so. Yeah. But not goodbye.
好吧,只有说晚安了 我想是的 但不代表不再见
No. No, not goodbye. I have to go. Good night.
不 不是不再见 我得走了 晚安
Guys, let's go to another club. I want to dance.
再去酒吧 我还想跳
All right, ma'am. Time to go. Taxi, taxi!
好的 出租车 出租车
You're sweaty. I don't mind, because you're sweet.
你出汗了我不会介意的,你很可爱
And so is your sweat. Sweet sweat.
汗也可爱
You are too. What? Sweet or sweaty? Both.
你也是 什么 出汗还是可爱 都是