Monica: You know what? I'm not gonna be able to enjoy this.
知道吗?我想我根本没有心情听这个。
Ross: Yeah, I know, it's my birthday. We all should be here.
我知道,这是我的生日,我们应该全部在一起的。
Chandler: So, let's go.
那么走吧。
Ross: Well maybe, you know, maybe we should stay for one song.
或许我们应该听一首再走。
Chandler: Yeah, I mean, it would be rude to them for us to leave now.
对呀,反正现在离开对他们有点不敬。
Monica: You know, the guys are probably having a great time.
说不定他们现在正玩得很开心呢。
Joey: Come on you guys, one more time.
来吧,再来一次嘛。
Phoebe: Ok. One.
好吧,一次。
Joey: Nooo.
不是。
Monica: That was amazing!
不可思议!
Ross: Excellent, that was excellent.
棒透了。
Chandler: I can't believe the guys missed this.
真不能相信他们错过这个。
Ross: What guys? Oh, yeah.
你说谁?对了。
Steve: Excuse me, you're Monica Geller aren't you?
请问,你是Monica Geller,对吧?
Monica: Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Steve: You used to be my babysitter.
你以前当过我的褓姆呀。
Monica: Oh my god, little Stevie Fisher? How've you been?
天啊,我的小Stevie Fisher,近来好不好啊?
Steve: Good, good, I'm a lawyer now.
很好,我现在是律师了。
Monica: You can't be a lawyer. You're eight.
你不可能是律师,你才八岁。
Steve: Listen, it was nice to see you. I gotta run backstage.
听着,很高兴见到你,我要去后台了。
Monica: Uh, wait, backstage?
等等,后台?
Steve: Oh, yeah, my firm represents the band.
他们是我公司代理的。
Ross: Ross.
Ross.
Chandler: Chandler.
Chandler。
Steve: How are you? Look, you guys wanna meet the group? Come on. So, are you one of the ones who fooled around with my dad?
你们想认识他们吗?对了你以前也有跟我爸乱搞吗?
Ross: Hey, you guys.
各位。
Rachel: Happy birthday.
生日快乐。
Ross: Oh, thank you, thanks. So uh, how was your night last night?
谢谢。你们昨天晚上过得怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, well, it pretty much sucked. How was yours?
昨晚真是烂得可以了,你们呢?
Monica: Yeah, ours pretty much sucked, oh, but, I did run into little Stevie Fisher. Remember him?
我们也是烂得可以啊,但是我碰到了小Stevie Fisher你记得吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah. I used to babysit him. Hey, how's his dad?
记得,我以前当过他的褓姆,他爸好吗?
Monica: Uh, good.
很好。
Ross: Uh, aside from that, the whole evening was pretty much a bust.
除此之外我们昨天整个晚上都满凄惨的。
Chandler: Yeah, we really missed you guys.
对,我们很想念你们。
Joey: Yeah, look, we were just saying, this whole thing is really stupid.
对呀,我们刚才还说这件事太愚蠢了。
Phoebe: We just have to really, really, really, not let stuff like money getis that a hickey?
我们必须真的真的不让钱这种事情介入…那是个吻痕吗?
Monica: No, I just, I fell down.
不,我只是……我跌倒了。
Rachel: On someone's lips? Where'd you get the hickey?
跌在别人嘴上?你那吻痕哪儿来的?
Monica: You know, a party, or—
你知道,派对……
Rachel: What party?
什么派对?
Ross: It wasn't so much a party as...a gathering of people, with food, and music, and, and the band.
那不算是派对……只能说是一群人聚在一起,有吃的,有音乐,还有……