PHOE: How'd you make out last night?
昨晚亲得怎么样了?
ROSS: That, that is funny. That is painfully funny. No, wait. Wait, yeah, that's just painful.
那真风趣,风趣得很痛苦。对,只是痛苦而已。
MNCA: Wait a minute. I thought last night was great.
我以为昨天晚上很棒耶。
ROSS: Yeah, it was, but...I get home, ok, and I see Julie's saline solution on my night table. And I'm thinking to myself, oh my god, what the hell am I doing? I mean, here I am, I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman, who I care about and who cares about me, and I'm like, what, am I just gonna throw all that away?
没错,是很棒但是当我回到家…我看到芙莉的食盐水放在我床边的桌上…我就想"老天啊我到底在做什么呀?"我跟芙莉这么好的女人在一起…而我就那样抛弃一切吗?
JOEY: You got all that from saline solution?
瓶食盐水可以讲那么多?
MNCA: We are talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel.
我们现在是在谈瑞秋你跟瑞秋。
ROSS: Believe me, I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for ten years now. But now, I'm with Julie, so it's like me and Julie, me and Rachel, me and Julie, me and Rachel. Rachel, Rachel.
我梦想我跟瑞秋一起想了十年了。但现在我跟朱丽在一起,就好像我跟芙莉,我跟瑞秋,我跟芙莉,我跟瑞秋…瑞秋?
RACH: Hey, you.
你好。
ROSS: How are you?
你好吗?
RACH: Good. How are you?
很好,你呢?
ROSS: Good.
很好。
JULIE: Hi, honey.
嗨,亲爱的。
ROSS: Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie. Julie, um, how are you?
嗨,朱莉,你好,朱莉,你好吗?
JULIE: Good.
我很好。
ROSS: Good, so everybody's here. Everybody's good. So, were you gonna play something,
Phoebe?
大家都在,大家都很好,你不是要弹什么吗,菲此?
PHOE: Oh, well, actually.
其实我没有...
ROSS: Play it.
弹啊!