Cobb, we need to get Fischer.
柯布 我们要找到费舍尔
You can't have him.
你们不能带走他
If I stay here, will you let him go?
如果我留下来 你放他走吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Fischer is on the porch.
费舍尔在走廊上
Go check he's alive, Ariadne.
去看看他是不是还活着 阿里阿德涅
Cobb, you can't do this.
柯布,你不能这样做
Go check he's alive right now. Do it.
现在就去看看他是不是活着,快去
He's here! And it's time, but you have to come now!
他在这,时间到了,你快来
You take Fischer with you, all right?
把费舍尔带走
You can't stay here to be with her.
你不能跟她留在这
I'm not. Saito's dead by now.
我不会的 齐藤现在已经死了
That means he's down here somewhere. That means l have to find him.
他可能也在这儿,我还要去找他.
I can't stay with her anymore, because she doesn't exist.
我不能跟她一起 因为她根本就不存在
I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore.
我是你现在相信的唯一真实的人
No. I wish. I wish more than anything, but...
不,我希望你是,我多希望你是真实的啊 但是
I can't imagine you with all your complexity...
我无法勾勒出完整的你
your perfection, all your imperfection.
你的完美和不完美
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Look at you. You're just a shade. You're just a shade of my real wife.
看看你,你只是一个影子 我真实生活的一个影子
And you were the best that I could do, but...
我只能把你想象到这个程度 但是
I'm sorry, you're just not good enough.
对不起 你还不够完美
Does this feel real?
这感觉真实吗
What are you doing? Improvising.
你在干什么 即兴念头
No, no, no!
不 不 不
In there, now. Go, go, go.
在那里面 快去