I promise today is the last time
我保证他们以后再也不用
that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft.
把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了
I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it.
我告诉过你 我不介意的
You sure you can't come over later and...
你确定你一会儿不能来
check out the new tub?
看看新浴缸吗
I hate that I can't see you tonight.
今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了
But they're honoring my dad at this dinner,
但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸
so of course I have to be there.
所以我必须出席
I understand.
我理解
We will celebrate tomorrow. Toby.
我们明天再庆祝吧 托比
You know that I could fix this, right?
你知道我可以缝好这个的
Three years ago I made an exact replica
三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后
of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress
被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装
for my Halloween costume,
来作为我的万圣节服装
and I didn't have a pattern.
而且我当时连样品都没有
Is there anything that you can't do?
还有什么事是你做不到的
Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner
有 我不能不去那场
that's keeping me from you on our anniversary.
阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴
Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed.
我刚准备去别的房间穿衣服
I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner
我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服
that you're so obviously agog about.
你一定翘首以盼吧
Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go?
你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗
Well, he has to sit through it,
他必须在那儿待到结束
So he wants his family to sit through it, too.
所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场
Misery loves company.
拉些垫底的
I'll-- I'll find my way out.
我...我自己出去就好