How's school going?
学校里怎么样
Is it still difficult to see Mona every day?
每天看到梦娜还受得了吗
We only have two classes together.
我们只有两堂课一起上
Two's a lot.
两堂课也很多了
If it's distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli
若让你分心 我可以和坦博利老师谈谈
and help you transfer--
帮你转...
Mom, she'd still be there.
妈妈 她还是会在那的
I'm not gonna avoid going down every hallway.
我才不要总是在走廊里躲着她
I understand.
我理解
I-I'm just trying to protect--
我只是想保护你
Why do you think I need protection?
你为何觉得我需要保护
I meant... to protect your education.
我的意思是 保护你的学业
Is there something else I need to know about?
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is it happening again?
那事是不是又发生了
Hanna? No, there's nothing.
汉娜 没有 什么事都没有
I just don't need anyone else protecting me, okay?
我只是不想让别人保护我 好吗
One caped crusader is enough.
一个披斗篷的正义斗士就够了
Who's wearing the cape? Caleb?
谁披着斗篷 凯勒吗
I have to take a shower.
我要去洗澡了
Has Caleb been tangling with Mona?
凯勒与梦娜有纠葛吗
"Tangling"?
"纠葛"
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那什么意思
Has Mona said anything to you recently,
梦娜最近跟你说了什么
or done something to make--? No.
或者做了什么 没有
He just doesn't trust her.
他只是不相信她罢了
He thinks she should be watched.
他认为她需要被监视
You know, I-I think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli.
我觉得还是打电话给坦博利老师吧
Don't. I can deal with Mona and Caleb.
别打 我可以对付梦娜和凯勒
Just... leave it alone.
您就 别管了